The careerhammer website for the employement click : http://www.careerhammer.com/
As per the website details it is based in Gurgaon ,Haryana ,INDIA -122001.
People who are getting phone calls from this website needs to be extremely careful while paying the amount to the site,as https is not available for the payment option. This site is not a secure to pay through this website .
8 ways to detect a fake job offer
Job seekers often receive fake job offers on email. While some are easy to spot, others may not be
Apeksha Kaushik, TimesJobs.com (Courtesy)
While internet has helped job seekers find vacancies at the click of a button from anywhere, it has also made them more vulnerable to hackers.
Arpit Prakash Mathur, founder and CEO, Talific Consulting, shares eight ways to figure out whether the job offer you have just received is genuine or fake.
1. Fraudulent job emails usually don’t have detailed information about the job, role, company and package. The content of the e-mail would be vague and unclear.
2. If money is asked, then it’s fake job call. No legitimate company asks for money in the name of bond or security deposits in advance.
3. The list of opening shared with you would be enormous — right from blue collar staffers of all industries to white collar staffers to the top management.
4. Generally, these emails would land in your spam folder. Because, they were sent in bulk.
5. Email address from where the mail is sent would be deceptive. You would find email address where the name of the company would be displayed like this ‘@abc.com’. However, a genuine job call from any company will never use email services of Gmail or Yahoo Mail or Hotmail to send job offers to candidates.
6. Office address given in the bottom of the mail would mostly be wrong.
7. Fake job calls generally would have numerous misspellings and grammatical errors.
8. It’s a fake job call if you asked to disclose your date of birth, social security number or any other personal detail. Companies may ask for some of this information but not before the job offer has been made. It is at secondary stage after you have been shortlisted that some such information is required for background check.
To stay safe, it is advisable to do a little research about the company before applying. See if there are openings on their career page. Also, compare the contact information from company website to the information that you have received in email.
COA | SCALE OF CHARGES
The Council of Architecture, in consideration of the Comprehensive Professional Services rendered by an Architect, has prescribed the Scale of Charges under the Architects (Professional Conduct) Regulations, 1989. The Council of Architecture has reviewed the issue of Architect’s fees in depth and the revised and latest version of these documents, which was approved by the Council at its 40th meeting are presented here.
These documents stipulate the mandatory minimum Scale of Professional Charges with the intention of making the Client fully aware of the fees chargeable by an Architect. These documents are applicable to all registered architects and such Architects who have specialized in areas such as Structural Design, Urban Design, City Planning, Landscape Architecture, Interior Architecture and Architectural Conservation.
WHAT ARE THE SCALE OF CHARGES OF AN ARCHITECT IN INDIA AS PER THE COUNCIL OF ARCHITECTURE?
Individual / Independent House – 7.5% on the cost of works assigned.
Single Block Housing and Sites upto 0.5 hectares – 5.0% on the cost of works assigned.
Sites more than 0.5 hectares and upto 2.5 hectares – 3.5% on the cost of works assigned.
Sites more than 2.5 hectares and upto 5 hectares – 2.5% on the cost of works assigned.
Sites more than 5 hectares – 2.0% on the cost of works assigned.
ALL PROJECTS OTHER THAN HOUSING – 5.0% on the cost of works assigned.
REPETITION OF BUILDING IN SAME CAMPUS – 2.5% on the cost of works assigned.
REPETITION OF BUILDING ELSEWHERE – 3.5% on the cost of works assigned.
SITE DEVELOPMENT – 2.5% on the cost of works assigned.
ARCHITECTURAL CONSERVATION, RETROFITTING, ADDITIONS, ALTERATIONS – 7.5% on the cost of works assigned.
INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE, SIGNAGE, GRAPHIC DESIGN – 7.5% on the cost of works assigned.
LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE – 7.5% on the cost of works assigned.
URBAN DESIGN – 1.0% on the cost of works assigned.
VERIFICATION & CERTIFICATION OF CONTRACTOR’S BILLS – 1.0% in addition of above fees.
DOCUMENTATION AND COMMUNICATION CHARGES – 10% of the professional fees.
ADVISORY CONSULTANCY CHARGES – Rs 10,000/– per day for outstation project; Rs 4,000/- per day for local project.
This post was about the Scale of Charges charged by an Architect, for different kinds of projects. To know more about the Schedule of payment of the Architect’s fees, go to:
CoA | Schedule of Payment
If you found this post useful, I would really love it if you pin it or share it. I have not blocked the site just because your ad blocker is switched on because I hope my content will be useful to you. But I am able to run this site only because of the ads. So I will be obliged if you turn off your ad blocker. Thank you!
For more information about the Council of Architecture (CoA) guidelines, go to:
Council of Architecture (CoA)
I want land for lease for starting poultry.minimum of 1-2acers of land with Road connectivity.If you have trees like mango , geedi mamidi, we secure and take care of your trees till their cropping time. we need lands near to visakhaptnam , anakapalli , and kakinada.
We are looking for buyers for Plot/site for sale with 15 years old house at Sifilguda.
364 Sq.yards with North and West roads available.
Interested parties contact me 8374225624 with details on email@example.com
visit us at www.vizag-interiors.com
NOTE: good deal – for other details contact us.